The Shark is a conventionally laid out, single engine, low wing ultralight aircraft
and light-sport aircraft which seats two in tandem.
Aerobask quality 3D model
- High quality mesh 3D cockpit
- High resolution PBR textures (4K)
- Fully functional virtual 3D cockpit
- Smoothly animated manipulators
- VR-friendly cockpit
- Flight model by X-Aerodynamics
- Speed record aerodynamics with ultralight low stall speed
- Flaps extension protection
- Gear retraction protection
- Skyview with Synthetic Vision, TouchScreen, Autopilot, Navigraph charts
- SV-AP-PANEL autopilot control panel
- GL Blaze EMS-2 Engine monitoring
- PR1-P Electric propeller regulator
- ATR833-II COM2 radio
- OBLO Stand-by instrument
- MD302 SAM® Standby Attitude Module (rear seat)
- CO200X Clock and more
- PMA4000 mini audio/intercom panel
- Functional breaker-switches with configurable reliability
- All instruments have popups, popouts and custom options
- Full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects.
- Simulated headset
- hires 4K liveries out of the box
- White livery (for painters)
- Windshield effects: reflections, rain and frost.
- Many parameters saved between flights.
- Configurable passengers.
Accurate flight model
Many custom-made original instruments:
High quality sounds
Available for X-Plane 12 | Windows/Mac/Linux.
8GB+ VRAM Recommended