To celebrate the centenary of WW1, we modeled the Fokker Dr.1.
The Fokker Dr.I Dreidecker (triplane) was a World War I fighter aircraft built by Fokker-Flugzeugwerke. The Dr.I saw widespread service in the spring of 1918.
It became renowned as the aircraft in which Manfred von Richthofen gained his last 19 victories.
- Flight model by Cameron Garner - X-Aerodynamics. Simulated gyroscopic effect.
- High quality modeled with HD textures (4K). PBR texturing dedicated to X-Plane 11.
- Fully animated virtual 3D cockpit.
- Modeled instruments : cup anemometer, altimeter, fuel gauge, magneto, mag start, fuel regulator, oil pulsator, fuel tap, stick with blip switch, cardan compass and RPM indicator.
- Functionnal Spandau machine gun.
- Custom sounds : Engine and start, airflow, rolling ground and touch, machine gun, etc...
- 3D surround effect : engine, start and airflow.
- 3 Pop-Up menu: options, start & movable pop-up compass.
- Optionnal custom lights for multiplayer mode (dogfight).
- 5 HD liveries with Normal map.
- Flight Manual EN with historical.
- Requirement : X-Plane 10.11 - Windows/Mac/Linux