The Diamond DA50 RG is a five-place, single-engine light aircraft produced by Diamond Aircraft Industries.
The DA50 RG is powered by a Continental CD-300 diesel turbocharged, FADEC controlled jet fuel engine, 300 hp.
- Aerobask quality 3D model
- Fully functional virtual 3D cockpit, with smooth and VR-friendly manipulators.
- High quality 3D model with high resolution PBR textures (4K).
- Accurate flight model
- Flight model by X-Aerodynamics
- Enhanced Laminar G1000
- Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Fully Integrated Laminar Garmin G1000 with custom EIS and annunciations
- Touch screen features for easy handling
- Customized FADEC/ECU with test procedure.
- Simulated oxygen system.
- Simulated ice protection system.
- MD302: custom coded Standby Attitude Module.
- Fully functional breakers (configurable reliability).
- Smooth wingflex
- Windshield effects: reflections. Rain and frost only available with X-Plane 12 aircraft version.
- Visual icing effect on the wings.
- Many parameters saved between flights.
- Configurable pilots (male or female), passengers and luggage.
- High quality sounds
- Full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects.
- In-game volume control without pausing the sim
- 8 beautiful 4K liveries out of the box
- White livery (for painters)
Available for X-Plane 12 | Windows/Mac/Linux.
8GB+ VRAM Recommended