The DA42 NG is a four seat, twin engine, propeller-driven airplane developed by Diamond Aircraft.
It is powered by Austro AE 300 turbo diesel engine.
Aerobask quality 3D model
- Fully functional virtual 3D cockpit, with smooth and VR-friendly manipulators.
- High quality 3D cockpit with high resolution PBR textures (4K).
- Flight model by X-Aerodynamics
- Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Fully Integrated Laminar Garmin G1000 with custom EIS and annunciations
- Touch screen features for easy handling
- Customized FADEC/ECU with test procedure.
- Simulated oxygen system.
- Simulated ice protection system.
- MD302: custom coded Standby Attitude Module.
- Fully functional breakers (configurable reliability).
- Smooth wingflex
- Windshield effects: reflections, rRain and frost.
- Many parameters saved between flights.
- Configurable passengers.
- Full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects.
- In-game volume control without pausing the sim
- 6 4K liveries out of the box
- 2K livery for low computer
- White livery (for painters)
Accurate flight model
Enhanced Laminar G1000
High quality sounds
Available for X-Plane 12 | Windows/Mac/Linux.
8GB+ VRAM Recommended