The Antares 20E is a modern high performance open class glider. Self-launching motor glider with a 42-kW electric motor and lithium-ion batteries.
It can climb to 10 000 ft on one battery charge, without loss of power with altitude.
Vne 150kts. At typical take-off weights, max climb rate is 750ft/min.
- High quality modeled
- Textures in Ultra-High Definition (4K) with Normal Maps and PBR textures for X-Plane 11.
- Fully functional Virtual 3D cockpit
- Fully animated : mast, engine, window, canopy, gear, pilot, all levers, switches.
- Flexible wing smooth animation as real as it gets
- Panoramic windshield with reflections
- Many custom sounds : air flow, electric engine, canopy, window, flaps, ground roll, voice, etc...
- Liveries : more 5 different paint schemes
- SASL enhanced
- Main screen LX aerobask included GNS530 and McCready function (with X-Plane limitations)
- Total Energy instrument with artificial horizon, vario sound and voice module
- EIS : manage electrical system
- Radio COM & Transponder