The Diamond DA62 is a five to seven seat, twin-engined light aircraft produced by Diamond Aircraft Industries. The DA62 series is powered by the Austro Engine AE330. A turbocharged common-rail injected 2.0 liter jet fuel engine. With 180 HP and EECU single lever control system.
- Fully functional virtual 3D cockpit, with smooth and VR-friendly manipulators.
- High quality 3D model with high resolution PBR textures (4K).
- Flight model by X-Aerodynamics
- Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Fully Integrated Laminar Garmin G1000 with custom EIS and annunciations
- Touch screen features for easy handling
- Customized FADEC/ECU with test procedure.
- Simulated oxygen system.
- Simulated ice protection system.
- MD302: custom coded Standby Attitude Module.
- Fully functional breakers (configurable reliability).
- Windshield effects: reflections. Rain and frost available with X-Plane 12 aircraft version.
- Visual icing effect on the wings.
- Many parameters saved between flights.
- Configurable pilots, passengers and luggage.
- Full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects.
- In-game volume control without pausing the sim
- 8 beautiful 4K liveries out of the box
- White (for painters) and additional liverie
- Available for X-Plane 12 | Windows/Mac/Linux. 8GB+ VRAM Recommended
Aerobask quality 3D model
Accurate flight model
Enhanced Laminar G1000
High quality sounds